« Teaching with drama: The Time Trial of Andrew Jackson | Main | You asked, we answered: What did Revolutionary War soldiers have in their pockets? »

March 18, 2013

veluza

wow,,amazing,,the great site for information,,thanks

Fire and Ice

I may have some family stories of the great depression if you guys are interested.

Inez

As a volunteer at the Information Desk at AH, I'm glad to read this posting. We get questions about agriculture exhibits and I can now tell the visitors about the Agriculture Archive that you are developing.

Richard Goms

The stories of my farm, ranch and homestead family last from the 1770's to the 1920's. I have spent the past 40 years researching my family history to great depth. I am familiar with the recessions and depressions of this country as well as the droughts, floods and volcanic eruptions that have influenced my ancestors farming and immigration. I am familiar with logging and taking rafts down the Allegheny River too with a letter and two journals about it, selling the logs and then walking back with the money. I do not have the type of stories your other readers are donating, but my stories relate to the growth of America and my multiple lines' influence on that growth. Would you be interested in any or all of these stories?