« Designing history: the day of an exhibition design intern | Main | Last-minute gifts for history lovers »

December 14, 2011

Dave

Thanks for the reminder, Charlie. That should make the 7 months seem like a piece of cake (so to speak)!

Plus we will be adding photos to our Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nationalmuseumofamericanhistory/tags/juliachild/

Lindy

Thanks for you blog. I am going to have a go at making french bread thanks for the encouragement
cheers
Lindy

Charlie

You say that on January 9, 2011 staff and volunteers " . . . will begin packing all of the tools, utensils, appliances, and gadgets that have been on display in the kitchen since Bon Appetit! opened in 2002."

How do you square this statement with the fact that the entire museum was closed from September 5, 2006 to November 20, 2008? Perhaps you need to interview some old hands about "26 ways to survive while Julia Child’s kitchen is closed for 26 months." And we were not even able to watch that 2009 movie then. . . .

Happy Child Guide Review

Great tips, I love it. #3 is my favorite! Fresh French bread is one of the greatest pleasures on earth.

Raj

Hi,
Great post. I am planning to visit the US over 2012, and from going through this blog its a great start to get ideas of where to stop over. hopefully on the way I get to learn some new recipes aswell.

Cheers