« Inspiration from the 50th anniversary of the Freedom Rides | Main | An "Oprah and the Prius" moment in the National Numismatic Collection »

May 05, 2011

chintan

Thanks for your perspective! Know what you mean about being able to be on Facebook and Twitter while at work - hey, it's work, really!

Rebekah

I worked at the Smithsonian from 2000-2004 and I'm so thrilled to see the embracing of social media to share all that the Smithsonian has to offer! You're doing a great job!

Class

lol, love the firehats picture. i'm glad you are increasing your social media presence to stay current. I love going through a lot of these articles. Thanks, and hope the next intern has as much fun!

Ben

So true! Reading this made me feel so nostalgic. This is a great opportunity for anybody interested in new media.

Amy

As a fan of the museum I am happy to see you guys continuously looking to strengthen your social media presence. My family loves reading your "This Day in History" and we are learning so much. Thank you Mary for your previous work and I look forward to the success of the next intern.

Ted