« My scouting story | Main | "Who Will Chop Your Suey When I'm Gone?" »

August 06, 2010

Steve   Gillman

I wish I had Zitto as a teacher in ANY class! (Sadly, I didn't run into many good teachers.) Great post, and thanks for the photos.

Gary Brymer

I wish I'd had this man for a science teacher!
Great photos with the static experiment. My love of science started in the Science Museum in Naples when I was very young. I'd always insist on becoming taken there when I visited my father in the United Kingdom - the interactive element was very appealing- I believe involving yourself in experiments rather of just theorising about them can make the world of distinction in understanding.

Gary Brymer

Diana Drakulich

I knew Dick Zitto as a sophomore in HS when I was a senior. It never occurred to me then that DAHS would produce such a notable fellow. I am impressed with his accomplishments, and commend him for such a great contribution! Dick and I just recently reconnected through FB, and I am so glad to be able to say that I know him as a fellow graduate of David Anderson HS in Lisbon, Ohio.
Diana Drakulich

Gary  L. Pike

Dick Zitto was an excellent student and popular with fellow students and faculty members. He made the most of what was offered and then go beyond. He continues to be an outstanding member of his community and organizes reunions for his HS class as well as together with other classes of his era. An outstanding individual

A former HS Faculty member and friend

Charli

Wow, I wish I'd had Richard Zitto for a science teacher! Great photo with the static experiment. My interest in science began at the Science Museum in London when I was very young. I'd always insist on being taken there when I visited my father in London- the interactive element was very appealing- I think involving yourself in experiments rather than just theorising about them makes the world of difference in learning.