« Abbey Lincoln, singer emancipator (August 6, 1930-August 14, 2010) | Main | A no-brainer collaboration: "Music for the World of Tomorrow" »

August 26, 2010

Steve DeVane

As many times as I've seen the Muppets on television, I'll have to say that I never knew the history behind them. It's interesting to see how they started out. I had never even heard of Same and Friends.

I hope my family gets to see the exhibit when we next travel to Washington.

UK news writer

Kermit the Frog in a museum? I don't know ... for some reason, that just sounds too sad. Kermit the Frog should always be out savoring sunny days in Sesame Street. I can't imagine him in a glass box at all -- I don't want to!

micron55

I absolutely loved this story and can't wait to see the exhibit when we visit later this year. I grew up with Kermit and Sesame Street. They were a vital part of my childhood. My wife, however, wants nothing to do with them. "Frogs don't talk" is what she says.

Oh well, at least the kids will truly enjoy it.

Chris Luttjohann