« Failure is wonderful | Main | Becoming a U.S. citizen at the National Museum of American History »

June 17, 2010

gralabert08

I heartily agree with your “Good” bad comments. You can disagree and still be respectful of the other persons feelings and viewpoint. It will also be more productive to state exactly why you disagree instead of resorting to name calling. I'm a customer service rep and deal with these types of people on a daily basis. It just makes you not want to help them at all.

Rob Johnson

Well here's a good comment, I think everyone there does an outstanding job. I remember my first visit to the museum as a youngster on a class trip. I didn't want to leave.
I just recently came back with my own children and had the opportunity to explore at a more leisurely pace the whole museum.
I am so thankful that we as a family had that experience together.
Keep up the great work.

NMAH

Ken, please contact the contact the Museum's Office of Curatorial Affairs by email to obtain the proper procedure for donating items to the Museum’s collections. http://americanhistory.si.edu/about/faqlist.cfm#6

Ken Pylant

How would I submit an item of American History to the museum for consideration? It's a 1/4 midget racer (go cart size)my dad built in 1952 from old car body parts for me and my 2 brothers. We got together in 2004 and restored 'The Racer' and have been showing it since. It's a beautiful sophisticated creation and people fall in love with the little car and the story and some one suggested that I submit it to the Smithsonian. Thanks Ken

Zandra

Shelley

Seems like we're all having to teach courtesy these days!