« What you’re saying | Main | Lincoln lives on in 2277 »

February 12, 2009

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e553a80e108834010534ab08e3970b

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Happy birthday, Mr. Lincoln:

Gradinita Cresa

Aside from his incredible achievements as President, Lincoln was a wonderful example of someone that would not give up. I am always finding interesting stories about Lincoln, and I am always amazed. The book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill has some interesting insight.

Francoise Thurnreiter

Thank you for this interesting article. I teach my son at home and need any support that I can get online. And so I also use Smithsonian History Explorer. Thank you!

Homeschooling High School

Thank you for the link to the Smithsonian History Explorer. I will share it with my newsletter subscribers. It looks great.

Online Schools

Thank you for making these treasured items available online, I love the Smithsonian institute, but I live in Utah and am only able to visit when time and finances permit. So, thanks again...

Neil

The leadership qualities and administrative values of Lincoln remain as fresh even after 200 years. As a student of history I have read a lot about him and he continues to be my all time top politician and hero.

Acai

It's hard to believe that it was only 200 years ago when the birth on Lincoln took place. It really makes you realize just how young our country really is...

D

The swearing in of the first African-American President and the 200th anniversary of Lincoln's birth have re-awakened my interest in Civil War era history.

Jonathan Kenryo

I'm a big fan of Abraham. He made a big contribution to America. Happy birthday Mr. Lincoln

MJ

I'm a huge fan of Abe Lincoln. A lot of his childhood heritage is here in Southern Indiana. I have studied much of his life and civil war career. Good Post.

Des Moines Iowa Photographer

I love that picture, it reminds me of our nation's history and what we overcame.

John Daniel

Thank you for posting this information. I've been looking for some Lincoln information and links.

I have always been a big fan of Lincoln and I've been rereading his biographies recently. The swearing in of the first African-American President and the 200th anniversary of Lincoln's birth have re-awakened my interest in Civil War era history.

I'm planning to visit Washington and the Smithsonian this summer with my family. I think it will do us all good to remember President Lincoln and what he did for this country.