« Decking the halls | Main | The First Ladies at the Smithsonian: more than dresses »

December 19, 2008

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e553a80e1088340105367e308e970b

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The famous flying elephant:

Amanda Murray

I love that kids' giddy cries of "Dumbo!" are often followed by giddy cries of "Pikachu!" (once they spy him around the corner in Holidays on Display.) It's such a funny juxtaposition of pop cultural icons!

Marilyn Terrell

That's so cool! I just read that all the Disney parks will be offering everyone free admission on their birthdays starting in 2009.

Beverly

aww that elephant growing up i always wanted one lol for myself what a fantastic tale love it

Damon Wei

As one of the other people waiting in line, I also enjoyed Dumbo, although my personal favorite was the Mad Hatter's Tea Cups. I made it a personal challenge to flatten my riders against the side of the cup we were riding, and listen to the other people on the ride saying "Wow Mommy, they're spinning REALLY FAST".....

MMM

Dumbo was also one my favorites. Even into her 70s, my grandmother would ride each time her grandchildren came to Florida for a visit.