« The famous flying elephant | Main | Top 10 posts of 2008 »

December 23, 2008

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e553a80e1088340105349e24dc970b

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The First Ladies at the Smithsonian: more than dresses:

Ilia R. Encinosa

I think each first lady had her own charm reflecting the fashion of the day.
Michelle has had some good looks and also some bad looks, the "pinata" dress is dreadful and the picture getting off the presidential plane in shorts and sneakers is not flattering at all.
So far she is not beating many like Jackie, Nancy, Laura or Hillary.

hamilelik belirtileri

Oh... A place worth visiting... I'm wondering who among the first ladies have the best fashion sense.. Or are they all beaten by the new first lady Obama who is the latest fashion icon.. :)

Anna Viking

Absolutely beautiful collection - especially loved the filigree ring

Medyumlar

hgv training

Brittany

Awesome, you know, I'm going there to the museum tomorrow with my other 8th grade classes, we live in Baltimore, MD, and it's going to be fun!!!