« It’s taking shape before our eyes - but what is it? | Main | Don't try this at home »

August 25, 2008

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e553a80e10883400e553de64ec8834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Wag more, bark less:

CarynW

When I was 11, my family went from Albuquerque, NM to visit the museums in DC. While at the Museum of American History, I saw Abigail Van Buren's deep-blue gown from the First Ladies' exhibit. I still covet that gown, although I haven't seen it in years.

Christopher Battle

My favorite museum trip was to the Franklin Institute Science Museum. They displayed Ben Franklin's experiments with electricity and showed mini lightning bolts shot from one pole to another. Very cool.

jessie_boo1232

hey this was very helpful information i am a 7th grader and we are study of this american history in america!

love always thank you learned lots
jessica!

Amanda

My most memorable visit to a museum was when the NMAH featured an exhibit of artifacts from September 11th. I went with my mom while my dad was on active duty in Turkmenistan. It was very moving and I still remember seeing the steal beams everyone had signed in memory of those lost that day.